Wednesday, April 29, 2015

stresssssssssssssss



Stress
I feel stressed a good amount of time. Especially due to school and work there is a definite increase in the last couple years. To be honest though, before I started attending school again I was very stressed due to other factors. Such as money troubles, transportation, relationships, and of course thinking about my future. I feel less stressed now that I’ve got a general direction with my life even though I have a lot more things to accomplish in a week. My job can be very stressful considering one bad encounter could mean my job. Also considering that I could do everything right, just the right person complains enough and it’s my fault no matter what. It sucks to live in constant fear like that. In the past, I’ve always had a sickening feeling in my stomach about certain things, such as my car. Always worried if it was going to break down.

Conflict
I have a conflict with work and things that I want to do in my free time. Being an adult sucks. At the moment, I want to watch the Royals baseball games because they are doing so well but then I get scheduled it seems during every single game. So much so that I was actually on thin ice this last week because I was in such a bad mood at work. It’s a conflict of interest. I want less hours but they want me to work more because I’m one of the more seasoned employees. I think it’s borderline discrimination.  Luckily there’s a decent amount of coworkers that need money worse than me so I don’t have to worry about getting most shifts covered. How about float trips and vacations and weekends to play wiffle ball, this should be a law. Everyone has to take atleast 1 weekend off during a month to enjoy life. I don’t see how that would be hard to schedule.

Part 2 Conflict
He’s had a lot of attitude lately because he’s been working more than he wants. I understand he wants to get out and do stuff during the summer but our staff is so weak right now It’s hard to actually give him any days that he wants off. Maybe we should just fire him, and just hire more dumbies to replace him. Why is he a Royals fan when the Cardinals should be his team.

Part 3 Conflict
So there’s this one guy, always out playing disc golf. Well not always but enough to make you wonder what he does for a living. Some weeks I see him 3 times, other weeks I don’t see him at all. I wonder how he pays his bills sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment