Friday, May 1, 2015

Final

By far my favorite writing assignment was about the animated movie short with the spy. That gave me a good amount of creative push. My least favorite were the general topics. I guess the only thing that I liked that came from those types of writings were I had to freedom to go in another direction. I'm an angry writer, I guess that stems from my general bad history with English classes. I stayed angry pretty much through the entire class, but I did have some fun with the writings. The class is fairly laid back is where I thrive. I'm a jokester if you couldn't tell. I didn't like how when we did turn things in, I never received any sort of confirmation or feedback from the assignment. I would have read the book sooner would be something I would definately have done sooner. What did I learn about myself? Nothing that I didn't know already, like the fact I'm a pessimist that's attempting to be positive. I think with everyone it's a daily struggle. Honestly I felt like this class was a little too relaxed, I felt like you could have gotten more strict with the class. Self reflection of my own grade? This might sound conceded in which case I'm sorry, but I felt like I was one of your more involved students. I participate in class, I do my homework, and I add at least a little bit of humor to the class. I would feel disappointed if I received less than an A in this class. Not that I was a completely outstanding student, but I was a student that teachers want to have in their classrooms. An involved student should get a better grade than a student that doesn't contribute at all.

1 comment:

  1. Good reflection. Keep pushing yourself to engage in your college class discussions - this can be your greatest strength! ~Ms. A.

    ReplyDelete